We are always on the search for new members of our ever expanding team. If you are interested in any future roles or positions then fill in our staff application form and we will contact you with any vacancies that may be suitable.
Download Person Secification ↓ | Download Job Description ↓
Our bar staff recruitment drive is now underway for our Millennium Square Baa Bar.
We're constantly looking for enthusiastic, friendly & customer-focused people who know what it takes to guarantee our customers a great night out! So if you love the thrill of night-life and want to be part of an exciting new venue, an awesome brand and a supportive team - apply now.
Sales & Bookings Agent
Up to 19,000 pa
Are you a sales executive looking for a fresh and exciting new challenge? Want to be part of a brand that people love?
Baa Bar Ltd is seeking a highly motivated and professional Sales and Booking Agent to join our support team in Liverpool. Baa Bar has an attractive range of private hire spaces, booths and party packages and you will be selling a range of these to our valued customers across all sites. You will be taking inbound calls, web enquiries and emails, converting enquiries into sales. You will also be expected proactively go out and obtain new business to meet your targets. You must be able to work as part of a team, to remain calm under pressure and have a positive outlook.
As a Sales & Bookings Agent you will:
- Be a fast learner able to grasp a comprehensive knowledge of our products and offer
- Provide an exemplary customer service to our customers, agents and venue managers
- Maximise inbound and new business booking sales to meet your targets
- Identify and pursue opportunities for new business.
- Encourage and incentivise customers to purchase presold packages
- Work closely with venue managers to ensure all requirements are met and support the venues.
- Be courteous and professionally focused.
- Explain benefits of our offer and provide clear and accurate information ensuring customer and business needs are met.
- Be responsible for processing customer orders
- Take payments and liaise with the finance team in a professional and appropriate manner
- Ensure all sales are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s procedure processes.
The ideal Sales & Bookings Agent will hold the following skills and experiences:
- Excellent communication skills and high standard of integrity.
- Previous customer service or sales experience gained in a high energy / high volume sales environment.
- Ability to quickly build rapport & trust with customers.
- Confidence, drive and personality
- Flexibility, initiative and a proactive attitude
- A get up and go attitude and a sense of urgency
- Full & ongoing training and development.
- Competitive salary package
Please apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Marketing Manager – Liverpool
Up to £25,000 per annum
Are you a Marketing Strategist who conceptualises and delivers successful marketing campaigns to drive revenue and footfall?
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to oversee all marketing activity for 3 of our independent bars
As Marketing Manager, your main objective is to maximise footfall and revenue to each of the 3 bars and in order to do this a 12 month marketing plan will be implemented by yourself. The role will focus on a number of different markets including:
Students – Developing and launching student nights and freshers campaigns
Sport – Implementing a campaign for major sporting events such as World Cup 2014
Seasonal Events – Halloween, Valentine’s Day etc
Christmas and New Year – Driving the Christmas Party and New Year campaign
You will also engage with 3rd party including events agencies, stag and hen companies and local businesses such as hotels within the area.
My client is looking for a Marketing Manager currently in a similar role at the same level, they will look at strong Marketing Managers and Marketing Directors who would like to work part-time.
Must have degree in Marketing or equivalent experience and experience of social media.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a cover letter mentioning what value you can bring to this role…
Group HR & Recruitment Manager
Total package up to £45,000 pa
Are you fanatical about People Development & Leadership and all things Retail or Hospitality?
Imagine getting paid to do the job you love.
We are looking for an energetic and tenacious HR & Recruitment Manager with coaching and mentoring experience to own recruitment, retention and people development.
You will be part of a growing licensed retail brand known for its strong visual design, tongue in cheek populism and good-times atmosphere. We want someone who has led the People / HR strategy in a retail / hospitality business with a similar culture fit.
Role will initially report to the CEO.
You will have one team member to support your role.
You will be responsible for Recruitment, Retention, Training and Development for all 11 venues as well as all new sites. Our five year business plan includes the opening of 3 new bars every year.
You will bring simplicity to HR and live and breathe the business and its culture to get the best return on investment.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Getting the recruitment process right, creating a strategy and managing the process end to end particularly in relation to Management roles
- Creating a Talent pool and succession plan
- Focus on retention how can they keep their best talent
- Undertake Employee Engagement strategies
- Coaching Senior Managers around HR best practice
- Training and development around leadership, performance management and customer service where necessary
- Manage Performance across the business including showing managers how to best conduct performance appraisals
- Deal with Employee Relations issues and conflict resolution
- Experience of leading the HR function in an established retail or hospitality brand
- Experience in coaching and mentoring
- Minimum MCIPD qualification or equivalent experience
- Able to bring to the table a whole host of tried and tested ideas in recruitment, retention and training.
- Someone who will hit the ground running
- Must be able to work flexible working hours
- Candidates must be willing/happy to travel
If you would like to apply, please provide us with a 400 word cover letter which mentions why you would be the ideal candidate for the role and your CV to email@example.com
Are you looking to gain some experience in people related practices, human resources and administration ?
Baa Bar Ltd are looking for a People Practices volunteer. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get involved with a growing and well established licensed retail organisation and gain valuable experience in the administration and development of people practices. You will also be participating in our Best Companies project plan to help us become an employer of choice.
The skills we’re looking for in you
- A positive can do attitude
- Professional business writing skills
- Strong command of the English Language
- MS office proficiency
What we can offer you
- Insight into a professional working environment
- Valuable experience in the administration and development of people practices
- A supportive and encouraging environment in which to grow your skills and knowledge
- Mentoring and training
- Opportunity to meet new people
- Enhancement of your CV
If this sounds like you, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a strong background in bar operations, cocktails and excellent customer service?
Experienced in late-night bars management?
Can you drive sales & profitability?
Baa Bar Ltd (inc. Baa Bars, Bumper, Modo) is an actively growing business in the UK. With currently eleven venues, the business is aiming to deliver another nine venues in the next three years. We might not be there yet, but we listen to our people, we engage them and work with them to make this business a fantastic place to work. We want people oozing with entrepreneurial spirit and who want to be part of the journey with Baa Bar.
We are looking for ambitious, adaptable and driven Assistant / Deputy Bar Managers to add value to our expanding organisation. As a manager you will be working with your team to deliver sales growth and profitability of the venue. We are looking for individuals with strong operational background and impeccable standards. We want people who believe in ‘hospitality’ and ‘service with a smile’. We want people with attention to detail.
Key elements of the role and specific challenges over the next 12 months:
·To motivate our teams to deliver a great experience with our customers
. To create a fun place to work charged with energy and enthusiasm
. To deliver sales and profitability of the venue
·To deliver excellent standards of operational excellence
·To ensure safe & secure day-to-day operation of the business
·Strong operational experience as Assistant / Deputy Manager in a style bar environment.
·Cocktail / Mixology experience
·Live and breathe the night-life culture
·Passionate, positive & fun
·Excellent eye for detail
·Sense of ownership
·Profit & loss management experience
What we offer …
We offer training and development opportunities
We give you a career path for further growth
We offer engagement & empowerment
If you have fantastic ideas / suggestions, we help you turn them into reality, give you ownership and recognition and reward for the same
You have a say in how we can make Baa Bar Ltd a better place to work
We offer an attractive salary package as well as a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing company.
Please submit your detailed CV with an indication of your current salary by clicking the Apply Now button below
Note: Please note only successful applicants through to shortlist will be contacted.
Choose a job that you love and you will never have to work a day in your life
Do you want to: